Thursday, March 14, 2013

Red Sreamn Dragon you come to me with a tear stained face.  Your eyes call out to me and plea with a song of sadness.  Your normally explosive self retreats among the blackened clouds with a cry of ballots sung.  I hear you sing with anguish Love, but I must not falter for a Hearts song.  Upon my breast his tears have fallen.  With awakening pain my heart begins sway.  His burning wings betray his soul and engulfs his desire in a fire storm.  I have given you a kiss which will stay with you for the day.  I cannot feel you from above the blackened cloud in which you stay.  I must ready myself for tomorrows pain.  Among strangers I will be with my Love to hold my hand.   I will sit upon a thrown of thorns for this man to see.  He will come to me in jacket and shirt as healer he will be.  My mind will swirl with much commotion oh please help me.  As he speaks to me he will peel away to my core leaving my flesh exposed.  Bare is not the place to be exposed to the onslaught  of what he will see.  How many, many more do I have to see I'm tired of all these things that are to be.  I will sit and stay like a good puppy should be but hopefully I won't pee.  Yes, scared am I can't you see?  I hope my mask of the beast won't appear.  I will gather strength from someone dear.  But, will they allow him to be near.  Stripped of all my walls and defenses  bare my self is what he wants to see why me?  This is all to much for me.  For now I watch thee from here, but no tears to shed have for thee.  My poor Screamn Dragon(RSD).

No comments:

Post a Comment