Thursday, March 7, 2013

Magic Bean, magic bean where have you been.  I fly so high above the sky with colors all around I bring myself so high.  Come with me and I will bring you to place where it all begins a tale of a young lady that was a Princess.  Rest your head upon a cloud and let me sing you my song.  Close your eyes and you will see the wrinkle in time.  She came from a place where it was Red, White and Blue and the letters upon her house raised high upon its' roof.  She wore her badge upon her breast and believed in every word it said.  She placed her foot upon the portal and with a swirl and a whirl she was guided through the gates of the house with letters raised high upon its' roof .  So proudly she walked within the palace to the Golden Room within the house to drink some magical potion.  She finds herself soothed and calmed from the hot caramel potion warming her Good morning body.  With a click and clatter of her tiptoeing pattern she make her way to the Hallway of Numbers.  As she sees' the Skunk Headed Rat she smiles and says" Good morning."  Then with a pull of her Badge she flashes it fast and she is ringed in for the moment.  The Princess pulls open the door and flashes a smile to all the poor servants.  She greets them all not favoring one for we are the Hearts of the Red, White, and Blue with letters raised high upon its' roof.

For tonight my story ends my Red Screamn Dragon is knocking on my door.  His kiss burns upon my pale white skin and I cannot resist his kiss.  My body aches for a moment of peace so to bed I must go and rest.  Magic Bean, magic bean I must resist I don't want to take thee.  Little bean of yellow and black why won't you help me?  Magic Bean in golden yellow I must resist thee.  I will float away to a place within my home and have my Lord guide me.  There is always comfort in Thee.  Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment