Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tonight I sit and rock in my rocking chair.  Brings a smile to my strained face.  I'm not a grandmother nor am I older person but, when I rock in my chair I think how relaxing, how enjoyable this is.  You must excuse me I have taken my Magic Beans this evening and have had to redo my blog which I had begun typing do to my lack of focus.  Since I was diagnosed with RSD/Causalgia and Plexopathy
I have begun a Bucket List.  I have no clue what Bucket List stands for but I have begun this so called list.  I ask my one and only Love what does this stand for but, he has no clue.  Maybe someone out there will let me know.  I rock and rock feeling the chair beneath me swaying me away or could it be the effect of the Beans which have finally begun to seduce my brain.  Am I rocking in my chair?  Hm.  I look down and nope its not the chair rocking its me.  Funny how one can get lost in  their mind.  Anyway, I'm rambling.  Bucket list, never mind about my bucket list for now I'm losing ground here with these beans.  Red Screamn Dragon (RSD) has come to meet me this evening he's angry about my typing.  Well, it's really not typing but more like jabbing at the keys do to the grasping talons of my RSD.  Before I forget again bucket list.  I just remembered I'm going to begin a painting. Yes, a painting.  Of what?  I don't know yet.  But, I will.  I have not painted in so long, I haven't felt a paint brush between my fingers in so long.  It's a God given gift my painting, no lessons needed.  The feel of passion, emotions which come from within to become one with paper is like being in Love.  I hope to take you on this ride with me as I begin my painting by documenting my progress through photos.  I feel myself leaving this world the Red Screamn Dragon has come down from its unearthly realm.  My mind begins to faultier along with this physical body of mine.  His talons begin to wrap itself around my petit frame.  The pain begins to squeeze and burn its way deeply within me.  I can no longer jab at these keys for my only good hand is fumbling and misspelling every other word.  All is good for now my mind has reached its plateau and my dreams or beginning to come to life as my eyes begin to close.  What are dreams if not a place of sanctuary. But, we must remember only we can make our dreams come true. Don't wait for Life to make it happen.  We must live our dreams so that they can become a Reality and not just a moment spent within ourselves but shared with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment