Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today I write with heavy heart.  My Red Screamn Dragon has come to tell me that he has not been tamed.  With a vengeance  he has torched my body.  His licking flames searing my flesh.  I lay in bed as tears of pain run down my tension strained face.  I try to contain myself for my families sake, so I cry in silence.  I harshly wipe the tears away so that no one can see.  I stare at the ceiling afraid to move.  The wings of my Red Screamn Dragon (RSD affliction) has rendered me immobile.  My magic beans are of no use against his vengeance .  Yellow bean, black bean, and patches are no match for him.  My neuro-stimulator has met his match.  To be normal,  to move freely without concern,  to do the things you love without repercussion ,   For those who take things for granted I advise you not to.  I say this with utmost respect.  I was always a humble person and found beauty in all things.  I am grateful to the Powers that Be that I was born a healthy individual.  My RSD came to me by via an injury.  I don't feel sad for myself as one would think.  I still see beauty in the little things, perhaps now I see with more emotional insight.  My life has changed it cannot be denied I must be careful with every step I take, although I cringe at a persons touch (do to pain) I crave for it.  Why allow someone to touch you then?  Well, simple to touch is to be loved and who doesn't want to be loved or shown love or affection by friends and family.  My magic beans are taking me away I can feel myself slipping into my mind.  Please don't pity me this was meant to happen.  It's just another chapter in my life.  How does it end?  I can't say.  But, I do know this "I am the author to this adventure and I will have a Happy Ending."

No comments:

Post a Comment