Friday, February 15, 2013

His flapping wings circle above as ocean of pearls streak down the pale canvas which the Lord has given her.  Her body writhing under the punishment which he has brought to her.  His talons embedding itself within her flesh tearing the muscles apart as if made from paper.  A howl of pain rises from within her as she curls in a fetal position against the wall.  Nails clawing grasping for air for someone to keep her from drowning in despair.  Her Red Screamn Dragon (RSD) has taken possession of her body.  She has lost her mind in the moment of despair has let the Dragon in.  Engulfed by her affliction she can hear at distance a voice calling out to her.  Through the fire she raises her head and takes comfort within the voice.  Her lips part and the howls now become a smirk, a grin, and then with a shutter a slight smile.  As her body goes limp against the pillow of clouds which cradle her, her weak eyes turn towards the Heavens and she  disappears.  Magic Bean, Magic Bean (meds.) where have you been?  I have taken you more then an hour ago today.  The voice comes to me and pleads for me to take another.  Her mouth quivers and struggles to stay sane.  No.  I will not, I cannot, take more Magic Beans today.  In the fog her head begins to pound and her ears begin to ache.  Oh Lord help me.  I know your busy and I must be strong.  Live Life for today not for the pain.  Help those that need you more I will be strong.  From the corner of my swollen eyes I see  shadows begin to dance.  My Gift which he has given me brings the symphony  to my ears and my soul begins to Dance.  Rise higher the music sings to me, soar with the Angels and sway to their tune and all will be well.  See with your Spirit, feel with your Spirit, for the flesh is week but not our Soul.  As her body rises above the physical her Demons have been slayed.  I cannot write any longer my hand has weakened and I am bed ridden at the moment but, I will prevail this evenings attack.  Remember live in the now, not in the past, not in the future and smile.  For if you smile others will smile with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment