Sunday, January 13, 2013

So Red Screamn Dragon (RSD and CRPS) and I went to New York!  It was so much fun.  Just because I live in Jersey it doesn't mean I've gone there.  Crazy right?  Anyway,  I took a the train in with my husband.
No one warned me of the ride of course.  So I get on the train looking like a 7 year old going on a brand new adventure.  I couldn't contain my excitement.  I went wearing my most fashionable attire, that being my kittykat hat.  Not to be mistaken with a Hello Kitty Hat.  You get the picture.  Anyway, once on the train I begin to look for a seat belt.  To my surprise there isn't any!  Out of the blue the train begins to move and I realize that it begins to pick up speed and as it does  the damn train begins to rock back and fourth.  I look at my husband and look at him like he's crazy.  "Why didn't you tell me this is like a roller coaster?  There's NO seat belts!"  I then realize that  in my excitement I had gone on the second floor of the train.  I had no clue it was a two tier train.  God help me.  I began breathing deeply trying to relax myself.  Funny it didn't work.  I just kept blabbering like some new tourist. Well, in the end I even had my first New York Hot Dog.  Only one problem forgot to take a picture of it and swallowed the poor wiener in one bite.  Red Screamn Dragon needless to say was very upset on the way back home and had to be given a magic jelly bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment