Monday, April 1, 2013

Today the sun shines light upon us, its rays so deeply golden.  My pale alabaster skin smiles from its golden kiss.  Smile for today is glorious.  My eyes search among the trees to find the melody.  Sweet songs fill my ears bringing about the joy I want to hear.  My body stretches tall and thin wavering to its melody.  Thin and thinner I have become like sugar spun threads from an artist thumb.  My body of silver threads wisp away to the breeze.  Dancing diamonds glisten right through me.  I laugh and giggle with birds inside me. Oh how their feathers tickle me! Soft and subtle I can see the wings of those that surround me. Tip to tip they soar so close inviting me.  Excitement calls of glee ring through the breeze and we are free.  I sing so loud that my heart has broke!  They swarm towards my body thin and take pieces to their beaks.  Intensely they fly to the ground and bring the sugar pieces to be found.  Among the ground I remain until the red fire ants come to play.  With a nip and a tuck they rebuild fine sugar threads. Little soldiers that are at play.  What a beautiful day!  Living with RSD/CRPS 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment